Wednesday 30 January 2013

Prestige Car Hire in London: A Dream Come True


I have always had the highest level of admiration for sports cars. When kids my age got easily amused by cartoons, robots and aliens, I had no interest in any. All I can think of in the morning and all I can dream about at night are sports cars and how I am going to look so cool driving one. It’s some sort of an early-developed obsession, but I never looked at it in a bad way. I took it as in inspiration to do good with my life so I might someday have the chance to buy myself a shining red sports car.
Luxury Car Hire

When I went to London for a few months for some short courses on the recent trends in modern architecture, another dream of mine which has already come true since I graduated and acquired my license, my utmost fantasy of driving a red sports car also came true! For one day, I drove around the streets of London driving the sweetest ride in the whole world.

I found this car rental company in London which only has luxury cars for rent. They call it a prestige car hire, which speaks for itself because they only have cars that are prestigious and luxurious. Oh you will surely love it, especially when you have the same obsession as mine.

They have so many beautiful cars, most are even the latest edition. Before that day, I was convinced that what I want is a shining red car. But when I was presented with the choices, I fell in love with all of them that it took me forever to choose, especially when everything was so affordable. I was awed and wide-eyed for a good hour or so. Good thing I was assisted with one of their customer assistants who is very knowledgeable with cars and very sensitive to the needs of an obsessed customer like me.

In the end, I got a blue car, far from what I dreamed of as a child, but the feeling was still overwhelming, like how I expected it to be. While driving around London, I felt like I was the coolest and luckiest man on earth. It was my seventh-heaven.

1 comment:

  1. London is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations that you can visit in UK. When you are traveling in the UK, car hire service is more convenient.

    Luxury Car Rental UK

    ReplyDelete